Oral Driving Test Mauritius
Got your driving test coming up? Oral/Practical? English, Francais, Kreol?Online Community
How to become a driving instructor in Mauritius?
Hi. I wish to know which course and where should I follow it to become an approved driving instructor. There isn't any information on the web.
You need the following:
- Instructor Licence (this shows you are a registered driving instructor who is allowed to teach learners)
- Driving School Licence (this allows you to operate a driving school business)
- Trade Licence (this is around Rs4,000/year and you get this from your local Municipality)
- Yearly fee of Rs2,500 payable to Line Barracks
- You also need to be in possession of all the local traffic signs
Give the Traffic Branch a call on 166 for more information.
Source : Le Mauricien
FIRST YOU SHOULD BE HOLDER OF AT LEAST 5 YEARS LICENCE PCARS
APPLY TO THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
NOTE I AM A QUALIFIED TUTOR FOR DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
YOU CAN JOIN OUR CLASS
[Personal info removed]