Where can I get *AGREED STATEMENT OF FACTS* (constat a l'amiable) because mine is damaged?

last updated
4 replies
4 users
avish 10 May 2013

Also is there any charge/fees?


Driving Test Mauritius

Helping you pass your driving test through our practice questions and discussion forum

Driving Test Mauritius

Get help with your own questions, find what's new and talk with people on the same journey

This is a premium community exclusive to our members to discuss the driving test where some of the discussions have been made public but read-only for you to get a taste of what it's like on the inside. Membership is £2.99 (approx. Rs135) for 30 days access, collected through Paypal and can be renewed or cancelled as you see fit.

Note that access to this community is automatically granted for FREE when our Oral Driving Test Course is purchased.
228 members . 105 topics . 347 posts
gices 15 May 2013

When I was involved in a car accident, both me and the other driver agreed on the circumstances which led to the accident and where our vehicles were damaged. So both Constat a L'Amiable forms were similar and submitted to our respective car insurers. This means you should be able to get a copy of it through your insurance company and if they don't happen to have it (which is not really possible), they can acquire a copy from the other driver's insurer.

Once the form is submitted, you cannot make changes to it, so why are you after it?

avish 21 May 2013

Mine is damage by folding and crusing in glove box, better get a good one incase of a road check

gices 21 May 2013

Oh, you want a blank form, lol. Car insurance companies distribute that when you renew your insurance, so you can just pop in and ask for one. Otherwise just get it from another driver, all the forms are the same.

sphinx 11 May 2013

Your car insurance company should have a copy, have you tried calling them to see if you can get hold of it?