Oral Driving Test Mauritius

Got your driving test coming up? Oral/Practical? English, Francais, Kreol?

Online Community
Oral Driving Test Mauritius

Do ATV quad bikes need Motor Vehicle Licence (declaration)?

Nagxx 07 Jan 2017

I want to start a new business of selling new atv bikes and quad bikes.does this bikes also need declaration and if yes what are the terms and regulations...

last updated
1 reply
2 users

1 Comment

Add a comment
gices 11 Jan 2017

My understanding is that you have to pay "declaration" on all motor vehicles depending on engine capacity. So in your case, you are looking at:

100 cc and below - Rs600 101 cc – 200 cc - Rs700 201 cc – 300 cc - Rs800 301 cc – 500 cc - Rs900 501 cc and above - Rs1,000

Those prices are listed on the NTA website for a 12 months licence. You can confirm by giving them a ring.